Xiaomi has launched its Sub-Brand Redmi’s first smartphone Redmi Note 7 in China finally After quite a lot of rumors and leaks. Xiaomi-Redmi has done a lots of improvements in the Redmi Note 7 If we compare this with old Redmi Note series smartphones. Redmi has just launched this awesome smartphone in the price range of 10000. Redmi has given a lots of improved specs in its newly launched Redmi note 7.
If we talk about Redmi Note 7 Which is recently launched so it is found on the box that this smartphone comes with 18 months warranty in China. When opening the box, We first get a soft case cover for its security and some user manuals to read about Redmi Note 7. And We got 18 Watt of fast charger in the box. We can get a usb type C data cable that connects to a PC/laptop or connect to a charger adapter to charge the device.
Let’s talk about Tech Specs of Redmi Note 7.
- Redmi Note 7 Design & Display : In Front Side Redmi Note 7 has a 6.3 inch full HD + display. There is U shape notch in front upper side for selfie camera. The display resolution of Redmi Note 7 is 1080 x 2340 pixels. Display to Body ratio of Redmi Note 7 is 19.5:9 and there is 409 ppi density. Redmi Note 7 has corning Gorilla Glass 5 in frontside to protect the display. In the Backside of Device There is Glass material design comes with Gradient Color finish that feels premium in hand.
- Redmi Note 7 Processor : Redmi Note 7 comes with Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) ke 2.2 GHz Octa-core processor and GPU Adreno 512.
- Redmi Note 7 Ram & Storage : Redmi Note 7 available in 3 GB RAM / 32GB Storage, 4 GB RAM/64 GB Storage And 6 GB/64 GB Storage option. We can also expand its storage with the help of microSD card in its hybrid Slot.
- Redmi Note 7 Operating system : Redmi Note 7 runs on Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10 skin.
- Redmi Note 7 Camera : The camera department of this Redmi Note 7 is main highlight because rear camera is 48MP+5MP, with the secondary sensor being used for depth-sensing. Redmi has used Samsung GM1 sensor in its main 48MP camera with 1.8 Aperture and 0.8 micron pixel size. The front selfie camera is 13MP. The camera also come with AI features.
- Redmi Note 7 Battery : Redmi Note 7 has Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery to power the device. Redmi Note 7 supports Quick Charge 4 so you can charge the device very fast.
- Redmi Note 7 Connectivity : Redmi Note 7 supports hybrid Dual Nano-SIM. In Redmi Note 7, you can add 2 nano SIM cards or a SIM and a microSD card. There is Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band) Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, Infrared port, FM radio, 3.5 mm headphone jack aur USB Type-C port for connectivity.
- Redmi Note 7 Sensors : Redmi Note 7 has fingerprint sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, compass aur Quick Charge 4.